[DFT] Of Service & Sacrafice

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Mon May 5 08:19:10 PDT 2003

Greetings Elfsea!

Upon singing my previous post, and dwelling on our baronial motto, we felt
compelled to set aside a separate message for one more, special "Thank You".

We want to express our heartfelt love and appreciation for our friends
Daniel & Siobhan, previous Baron & Baroness of Elfsea. Daniel & Siobhan have
demonstrated an almost endless supply of hard work. They have opened up
their home to us all on numerous occasions, hosting guild meetings, planning
sessions, business meetings, and more, not to mention the hot tub and
feeding us along the way. More recently, Daniel was instrumental in raising
funds for the construction of the glorious gate at Gulf War that all
Ansteorrans can acknowledge with pride, and for which he received special
recognition by the crown. (A Sable Crane) Daniel & Siobhan's stepping down
as Baron & Baroness was yet again a demonstration of their self-sacrifice in
the interest of the barony. When you see them, please thank them for the
service they have rendered above and beyond the call. For Lord Daniel & Lady
Siobhan, we give or sincerest VIVAT!!!

Nec Hostium Timete Nec Amicum Recusate
(Fear no enemy, deny no friend)

Armand & Ameline