[DFT] Work day at the Broken O for Crown

Miss Pict lady_pict2 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 5 13:15:43 PDT 2003

On Saturday, October 18th Dragonsfire Tor will be having a workday at the
Broken O to get ready for Crown Tournament. If you would like to help we
should be starting around 10:00am.

Things that would be helpful.

Lawn mowers. We have a huge area to groom.
Weed whackers.
Loppers (for cutting small branches and vines).
Chain saws.

Bring plenty of water or whatever you drink (non alcoholic).
Gloves and ear plugs are always a good idea.
Bring bug spray. Those critters will get you every time.

If you need directions, or have any questions please contact me. (Before
8:00pm please) 254-965-4840.

Hope to see you there,
Janie of Dragonsfire Tor