[DFT] TROLL

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Wed Oct 8 18:18:50 PDT 2003

OK, all the Tor People can rest easy;  Lady Janie can quit running around
in a complete frenzy.  I HAVE THE TROLL!!  Janie, I guess you left him at
gate and somehow he got in my car.  I didn't even know he was in there
until my hubby found him tonight.  He had taken a header and was in the
floor under the edge of the seat.

I will give him into Dana's keeping just in case I don't get to come to
Crown Tourney.  She has a couple of backup rides if they are needed, so I
know he will get home in time to sit at your gate.

Bicé