[DFT] Merchants !!!!!!

Holly Olufs olufs at BlueFox.tv
Mon Oct 13 18:11:43 PDT 2003

First, I need to say a big THANKS to Lady Janie of the Tor for fixing my e-mail problem. Once again she makes me proud and grateful to be her friend. Thankyou.

Now, I just wanted to make sure that everyone who wanted to Merchant at Crown Tourney to please contact me at olufs at bluefox.tv. I need to know your name, the name of your business, the size of your pavilion, and what side is the front.

Thank you to those of you who have contacted me so far. I look forward to seeing you all there.

In Service,
Lady Rhaonnana Charmichael
Merchants Contact
Dragonsfire Tor