[DFT] Crown Tournament volunteers

Sue Delk ladydds at centex.net
Mon Oct 20 19:40:18 PDT 2003

Greetings friends,

    This is Lady Genevieve del Gamba, and I am looking for volunteers for Crown Tournament.  In addition to the volunteers needed for gate and such that Lady Janie has posted, I need volunteers for waterbearing (including a waterbearer in charge) and to help prep and serve the Royal's Luncheon.  Please email me privately at ladydds at centex.net if you can help.  As always, all volunteers who help me with the luncheon will be fed!!

Please pass this missive on to other lists.  Thank you so much!!

In service,

Lady Genevieve del Gamba