[DFT] Crown Tournament this weekend

Miss Pict lady_pict2 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 29 10:13:08 PST 2003

Greetings to you all.

Crown Tournament is just a few days away.

If you have made a feast reservation and have not sent payment please let me
know if you need to cancel. crownfeast at hotmail.com.

If you have not made a reservation we will have a few available at Gate. Be
sure to ask.

I have heard from a number of people that they will be bringing candy for
the kiddies. We will provide an orange chem. Light if you let us know upon
your arrival so the children will know where they can go for trick or treat.

Don’t forget that Gillie will provide breakfast for a small fee Saturday and
Sunday.

We look forward to seeing you at the event.

Lady Janie of Dragonsfire Tor