[DFT] Please volunteer at Crown Tournament

Ms Pict dftfeast at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 31 03:37:00 PST 2003

Hi,

We would love the help. I stink at directions. The site is between Clebourne
and Glen Rose. You will probably find better directions at the DFT web page.

If you are going from Glen Rose to Clebourne, go past Tres Rios (big camping
place). Huge sign. A little past that (maybe and do not quote me) a few
miles You will see the blue SCA barrels on your right. Turn there. Follow
the road down the hill and you are there. If you get to Clebourne which is
about 20 miles past the site you have gone too far.

Comming from Cleabourne look to your left. If you get to Glenrose you have
gone too far.

Looking forward to seeing you,
Janie