[DFT] Monday night A&S at the Tor

ThoraOdottir@aol.com ThoraOdottir at aol.com
Tue Sep 16 06:04:01 PDT 2003

Well I didn't remember to post the announcement for the A&S last night but
Scotty, Chris and I did meet and came up with some plans for the upcoming weeks.

Next week, September 22 will be leatherworking.  We will be making some belts
and pouches.

September 29 remember to bring your sewing machines or needles and thimbles
because it is going to be garb night.

Begining in October we will need everyone we can get to come and work on a
new set of pennants for the new pavillion.  The ones we made last year wear not
the right kind of fabric for the iron on decals that Hengist is providing so
we need new ones....BY CROWN TOURNEY we hope.

So far that is what we have come up with.  Got an idea of something you would
like to do?  Join us Monday and let us know and we can get it on a schedule.

The place is Room 21 of the Student Development Center at the corner of
Lillian and Vanderbuit.  Time 6 to 8 pm,  Monday nights.