[DFT] bad boyz, bad boyz...whatcha gonna do

kristid2001 at yahoo.com kristid2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 8 12:23:14 PDT 2003

I think that we have finally really hooked two of the local Policy Boyz. They want to get into armor!!! Elmer and I sat and talked with them last night for a LONG time. They started getting really excited when we described seige engines. Officer Dalley spent way too many years in the Marines, so he thinks getting smacked by a ballista bolt would be fun.......They want to come out to fighter practice! I want to know when the big regional FP is. I thought Oct. 19, but I'm not positive, so I told 'em I'd check and let them know. They also want to drop by the forge on Wednesday night. If they do, DON'T ACT GUILTY!!!  ; )
Kristi