[DFT] AAA in July

kristid2001 at yahoo.com kristid2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 12 18:07:48 PDT 2004

wonderful idea, Thora. Due to my asthma, I'm moteling it for night time, but there's still the middle of freakin' july daytime to deal with.
Kristi

ThoraOdottir at aol.com wrote:
Greetings to the Populace of Dragon's Fire Tor,

This July marks the 25th anniversary of our fair Kingdom and there is a grand celebration planned around this occasion.

I was recalling the 20th anniversary celebration of this Kingdom and just how large the crowd was.  I realized there is no guarantee of shaded spots to camp as the 20th year campsites reached well behind the Great Hall where there is a dearth of trees.  My thought that if there are enough of us going that we should set up a Dragon's Fire Tor camp and make use one of the pavilions as a shaded/covered community area in camp as well as one on the list field.  So far I know of eight people that will be there.  I know that one couple will be using a RV and at least one of the other couples will probably be in a motel.  That is not enough to warrant the use of a pavilion.  Also there is the matter of transporting said pavilions. If there are enough of us to need one I am sure we can figure that one out.  We are a crafty bunch.

If there are any of you out there interested in camping together as a Canton, SPEAK UP. We may have to contact the event coordinators to get us a space for our group.

Hope to see lots of our populace together at our Kingdom's Argent Anniversary and Coronation.

Dragonsfire-tor mailing list
Dragonsfire-tor at ansteorra.org