[DFT] ARCHEY PRACTICE

Terry Varner tdv250 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 16 14:17:38 PDT 2004

Don't forget archery practice, Sunday, April 18th, Location below.
Watch for a posting about the practice scheduled for May 2nd. Due to Crown
Tourney being the same weekend we may have to postpone it until the next
free Sunday. I will post in plenty of time to let everyone know.

Take 377 S. from I 20 in Benbrook to Stevens Drive and turn left into the
Park (You will see the Big Park sign at the turn) just after you turn into
the park there is another road that turns to the left, it is just called
Park Road but it is the first left turn. Follow the road until you see the
SCA sign on the right and turn in there and you will see me across the field
on your left.

Normally practices will be held on the 1st and 3rd Sunday each month, but I
anticipate several make up dates this spring due to rain. Any cancellations
or rescheduled practices will be posted as soon as it is feasible.

Tegwared McAuley(mka Terry Varner)
Loch Ruadh Archery Marshal
You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape