[DFT] April 29, period pigments class with Mistress Stella

ThoraOdottir at aol.com ThoraOdottir at aol.com
Mon Apr 19 08:20:47 PDT 2004

Greetings unto the Tor and beyond,

After Guardian is over, we have an opportunity to attend a class taught by
Mistress Stella.  The subject is period pigments.  The date is April 29.

Fees for the pigment class are $5.00 if the students want a piece of
parchment and paints to try. For an additional $5.00 I will have extra mullers for
grinding pigments available.

Just want to sit, watch and absorb the info?  Then come on down to ...

Room 21, downstairs in the Student Development Center, Tarleton State U,
corner of Lillian and Vanderbuilt in Stephenville, Texas.

Time ... 6:30pm- 8:00pm

I hope to lots of us there for this class, and don't forget about the
enameling class in May either!

Later

Lady Thora Olafsdottir
Minister of Arts and Sciences