[DFT] A&S Thursday night--Period Pigments w/ Stella

ThoraOdottir at aol.com ThoraOdottir at aol.com
Mon Apr 26 21:21:39 PDT 2004

Greetings unto the Fine Gentles of DFT and the Surrounding Area,

This Thursday night we are honored to have Mistress Stella as our guest
instructor for Arts and Sciences night.  The subject she will be presenting is
period pigments.

All are welcome to come and learn a thing or two about period pigments.  For
those interested there will be paints and parchment for a materials fee of $5.
 For an extra $5 Stella will be bringing some mullers for grinding pigments.

I hope to see a good turn out this Thursday.

Time 6:30 PM until 8:00 PM
Place  Room 21, downstairs, Student Development Center, Tarleton University,
corner of Vanderbuilt and Lillian, Stephenville, Texas

YIS,

Lady Thora Olafsdottir
Minister of Arts and Sciences
Canton of Dragon's Fire Tor