[DFT] Fw: Argent Hall Decorations

Sharon Pelfrey Sharon at garnetpromotions.com
Fri Apr 30 08:07:24 PDT 2004

We have a request from the AAA Hall Decoration Coordinator.  See below.

Elfsea has the big blue sail.  How are our gulf war banners coming along?  Could they be used?  Who would be willing to show up for a work party to paint the banners for AAA?  Does anyone else have hangings they would be willing to loan?

Cassandra Palfrey
Seneschal of Elfsea