[DFT] status of my project--I need advice from light fighters, please!!!

Jennifer Saxton coyote_girl000 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 12 08:14:16 PDT 2004

Just thought I should let you all know what the status
of my project for light fighter is--I'm over halfway
done with the copious amounts of trim, but being a
glutton for punishment, kind of want to put some
spangles on (they are period, believe it or not and I
have some glass ones).  Does anybody know if that
would be legal for a fighting cloak??  They are sewn
all the way around and won't be an obstruction to a
blade, I think.
It's starting to look very pretty...

Jenny