[DFT] status of my project--I need advice from light fighters, please!!!

Keith Jefferson scubadoo74 at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 12 11:21:01 PDT 2004

Jenny if it is a dress cloak i think it would be ok. If it is for fighting i
think it wont work since you can not weight a cloak with any type of
weights. We can as the upper marshallett for more comformation

Guyon

mka Keith

btw Desi is wanting to know if you still need her sewing machine??? Also
please call us i gotta tell you something