[DFT] Re: Guardian of the Tor...Thanks

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 25 11:12:37 PDT 2004

Oh we couldnt agree more. Lady Janie and all of her
helpers did a wonderful job getting people out of
their tents and to higher ground. Duckie and Robert
were talking about how happy they were that they were
taken out before they got any water in their tent. (Of
course Duckie spent the night willingly splashing in
the water... but it was his choice and wasnt IN his
tent) I also understand Duckie was wearing an orange
dress and wings at some point that night? Sorry I
missed that...any pictures of that would be GREATLY
appreciated. And somehow Robert now knows most of the
words to the sheep song HAHA!

Despite the rain out we had a really fun time. We got
to put some smiling faces to names, had an impromtu
buffet inside our tent which turned into a fun lil
gathering of friends and now have a whole bunch of
pictures and stories to giggle at.

All in all it was fun despite the early trip home. We
will definately be back for it next year!

With thanks to Janie and crew,

Kat, Cathal, Duckie, Robert and Melodie