[DFT] Re: Guardian of the Tor...Thanks

Ldyinnes at aol.com Ldyinnes at aol.com
Sun Apr 25 19:00:45 PDT 2004

Guardian has always been one of my favorite events.  The friendlyness of the
people of the Tor, the camradarie, and just plain FUN. All this really makes
them have a very special place in my heart.

Lady Janie, should have her name all spelled in Capital letters.  She is the
personification of what I consider a Lady.

and T J is a wonderful person, always smiling and couterious.  Every time I
see him I remember the first time I met him and his brother.  Really good
people.

and to the rest of the Tor, they are the best.

Innes