[DFT] Defender Gate IV

Katelyn Crane salara_dragon at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 6 08:01:39 PDT 2004

Hi everybody,

Just another reminder that I am still in need of volunteers to work a shift
or two at the Defender Gate.  Shifts are only two hours long, and the gate
will be open from 4pm Friday to 2pm Saturday.  There will be a cooler full
of cold sodas, chairs, and shade.  You will be able to get the satisfaction
of volunteering and helping your Barony without any heavy lifting.  If you
have never worked Gate before, I, or someone else, will be happy to teach
you.

Is everybody out of excuses?  Good. ;)

Your Friendly Neighborhood Gate Coordinator
Lady Irina Morevskaia.

Schedule is below, many thanks to everyone who has already volunteered.

Shift	Volunteer 1	Volunteer 2
Friday

4.00-6.00

6.00-8.00

8.00-10.00	 Genvieve	                 Seamus

10.00-12.00 Aimiliona	                 Simone

Saturday

12.00-2.00	  Simone

2.00-4.00

4.00-6.00