[DFT] ARTISAN OF THE FLAME

Suzi Moore suzipdm at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 19 18:40:50 PDT 2004

Would you like to have a relaxing day of watching children at play, looking
at pretty things, listening to songs and stories, eating marvelous food, and
visiting with your friends?  Then come join us.

The Canton of Glaslyn invites all artisans to compete for Artisan of the
Flame

Saturday, August 21, 2004 c.e.
Clear Creek Intermediate School
1901 S Stemmons Sanger, TX.

Competitions will be: Titled Artisan, Titled Bard, Keeper of the Flame
(chosen by the men of Glaslyn), and Novice Artisan. Artisans may bring up to
three pieces of their work to display.   Bards need to prepare one piece for
presentation.  Novices need to have shown less than one year.  Documentation
is appreciated but not required.

Lady Roana FitzStephen and Lady Micola Soranzo are also sponsoring a Youth
Boffer and Chivalric Tournament to determine champions as Sparks of the
Flame

Lord Sebastian will be preparing a wondrous Spanish Tavern for the evening
meal. Choice of entrees: $5, no feastware needed.
Please bring your own chair.

Site fees: Adults - $7, Children (5-17) - $4.  NO NON_MEMBER SURCHARGE.
Make checks payable to: SCA Inc. Canton of Glaslyn.   Minors must be
accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. They may attend with an adult, 21
years or over, with a signed a notarized Minor Event Waiver Form from the
parents. Site is dry. Service animals only.

Merchants are welcome inside or outside the building. Donation in lieu of
merchant fee.

Directions from the North: South on I35 to Sanger (just north of Denton).
Exit Keaton Rd, stay on the service road and turn right into the school
driveway. Enter in the back.
Directions from the South: North on I35 to Sanger (north of Denton). Exit
Keaton Rd., cross over I35, stay on service road and turn right in the
school driveway. Enter in the back.

Site opens at 9:00AM and closes at 8:00PM. Please visit our website at
www.glaslyn.org for more information and updates.

Autocrats: 			 Co-Autocrat:
Lady Micola Soranzo 		Lady Roana FitzStephen
Suzi Moore 			Brenda McHenry
940-365-9902			 940-497-5613
suzipdm at hotmail.com		 roana8 at msn.com