[DFT] Correction and Addendum... Must open my office for bids

ThoraOdottir at aol.com ThoraOdottir at aol.com
Wed Aug 11 15:56:04 PDT 2004

In a message dated 8/9/2004 3:07:21 PM Central Daylight Time,
ThoraOdottir at aol.com writes:

> also received a renewal notice on my membership and won't get paid in time
> to renew before my membership expires at the end of this month.  A
> replacement needs to be found and with great haste.

I was mistaken on when my membership expires...the correct date is Sept 30.
Not such a big rush as I thought.

Secondly my office is Minister of Arts & Sciences for the Canton of Dragon's
Fire Tor.

Thanks.

In Fidelis Muneris,
Lady Thora Olafsdottir