[DFT] Yule saddness

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 3 07:20:41 PST 2004

I prefer beer, and I have found, over the years, that my favorite beers are traditional European styles. Drink to Elfsea, and the Tor. And the people who consider themselves my friends. For they are the reason I am alive today.

Crandall

ThoraOdottir at aol.com wrote:
AAAAAAAAAAcCCCK!   We will miss your presence.  What do you wish us to drink for you?

Thora