[DFT] re:Central Region Exchequer office open for bid

Ms Pict dftfeast at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 3 12:24:21 PST 2004

Good day to the people of Ansteorra.

The office of Central Region Exchequer is up for bid. Since I have not
received any bids I am going to extend the end date to the end of February.

This is not a hard job. It is time consuming though. You must oversee 7
groups and report to the Kingdom Exchequer.

What better way to serve your Kingdom? You get to work from home. So if you
have thought you might like to try something different and be of service put
in a bid.

You must be a current member in the SCA and keep that status during your
term of office, which is 2 yrs.

Send a bid request to:

Kingdom Exchequer
Rondinella M. Olsen