[DFT] Re: [Elfsea] A & S competition this weekend

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Sun Feb 1 15:25:54 PST 2004

Well I was waiting to let Her Excellency share this information, however, since others have posted some results, I didn't want Maria to be the last to know....so....... Lady Maria.......you also, will be representing Ansteorra at Gulf War!!!! I will let Her Excellency share the details with you, but I believe your entry scored among some of the highest. Congratulations to you and to all who represented Elfsea so well! I believe Elfsea has no less than seven going to Gulf War as competitors and/or alternates. I am sure Her Excellency or our A & S Minister will share specifics upon their safe return.

HE Armand