[DFT] Small Work Day

Sharon Pelfrey Sharon at garnetpromotions.com
Mon Feb 9 20:14:25 PST 2004

This Saturday, Feb 14th Valentines Day, we will have a small work day to fix the list poles.  William will be firing up the forge to pound metal.  We have one forge and one anvil.  This will limit the active number of helpers.  We hope to start at 10am and will kick people out by 5pm.  Hopefully it will not take anywhere near that long and we can play.  Come out and learn a little about metal working or just cheer us on.

Our address is 300 Cinnamon ln, Euless, Tx. 76039

Cassandra Palfrey
Seneschal of Elfsea