[DFT] crash space needed

kristid2001@yahoo.com kristid2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 10 13:50:06 PST 2004

Greeting to all:

I am asking a huge favor of someone who lives near Bryant Irving Blvd. in Fort Worth.

Some of you may have heard that my Mom went into respiratory arrest that led to a heart attack on Thursday of last week. She is still in ICU, but is being transfered to Kindred Rehabilitation Hospital, just off Bryant Irving Blvd. They will be trying to wean her off the ventilator, so she will be there at least a month. My 68 year old Dad can't drive in the city traffic, and this is not usually a problem. As this is a long-term care facility, they normally have rooms for family to stay in free of charge, but they do not have any of the rooms open at this time.
I can't afford a hotel room, so my Dad and I are looking for a spare couch for Friday night so we can spend Friday evening and Saturday with Mom. If someone can offer us a little space, we would be so very grateful.
For everyone who has been so good to us this last week, especially Elmer, Melinda and Jenny, Thank You from the bottom of my heart. You don't know how much good a kind word does.
Kristi Delk/ Cairistiona of Dragonsfire Tor