seanan at elfsea.net
Mon Feb 16 02:08:27 PST 2004
Just in case you have a rough day, here's a 9 step stress management
technique recommended in the latest psychological texts. The funny thing is
that it really works.
1. Close your eyes.
2. Picture yourself near a burbling ice-cold stream.
3. Imagine birds are softly chirping in the cool mountain air.
4. No one but you knows your secret place.
5. You are in total seclusion from the hectic place called "the world".
6. The soothing sound of a gentle waterfall fills the air with a cascade of
7. The water is crystal clear.
8. You can easily make out the face of the person you're holding underwater.
9. See! You're smiling already.
"Slán go fóill "
-- Seanán mac Tighearnáin
More information about the Dragonsfire-tor