[DFT] RELAXATION

Mark Davis the5 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 16 08:26:29 PST 2004

--- Sue Delk <ladydds at centex.net> wrote:
> Thank you.  I needed that.  Is it a Monday for
> everyone else, too?
>
> Genevieve

Why yes.  At 10:00 in the morning when I got to work,
everybody started ignoring me and let me do my job.
However, it will be a rough 4 hours until I get off
work.  When 2:00 comes around, I'll be more than ready
for my afternoon nap.  I'll need my strength for the
class I don't have any homework due in.
     Hmmmmm.  On second thought, no : it doesn't seem
like a Monday at all.

Mark.

=====
"Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys."
              P.J. O'Rourke