[DFT] Member of Tor to represent Kingdom at War

Ameline Dubois ameline at generich.com
Sun Feb 1 17:16:36 PST 2004

Dragon's Fire Tor was well represented at Kingdom A&S this weekend by Lady
(Simone) Muirenn ingen, and Lady Gaye Lyn Burton. I was so happy to see DFT
working to the war effort. It warms my hart to see members of DFT at an
event, if you are at an event where I am please come by and talk to me.
Distance is hard to overcome some times,and I would be most grateful for the
chance to get to know more of you fine folk.

Baroness Ameline Dubois