[DFT] Fabric District trip and Sewfest

ThoraOdottir at aol.com ThoraOdottir at aol.com
Mon Jan 5 13:41:16 PST 2004

I am reposting this to it's own thread for Kathryn....Thora : )

To the Barony of Steppes and the Canton of Dragonsfire Tor, I send you
greetings.

There will be a SEWFEST weekend on January 16th-17th at my folks house in
South Dallas. I can have 6 to 8 from the Tor stay at my house on Friday or
Saturday night, so let me know who wants to sleep over. Please bring a sleeping bag,
pillows, blankets, etc. if you stay. We only have 1 shower/bathroom facility
available, so we have to plan accordingly.

I propose leaving for the Perth fabric district on Saturday, first having
breakfast at the Dennys on Walnut Hill and Stemmons around 9:00am.  Perth trip
should begin around 10:00am. "Site" will close at 10:00am on Sunday morning. Let
me know if this agreeable.

Tables and chairs will be available for sewing.  Bring munchies, covered
dishes, beverages, etc.

As soon as things are formalized, I will send a link for a map to the Dennys,
the Perth fabric district, and to my house. I will also have any corrections
to the schedule listed above next time I post.

It is come and go as you please, so all from Steppes and the Tor and any
other interested parties are invited.  There is a good deal of space but it is
limited, so I need to have a good idea of how many will be coming.

Feel free to call me if you have any questions at 214-284-8855. RSVP is
requested by January 9th.

YIS

Lady Kathryn of Ayr
Steppes, Ansteorra