[DFT] SCA

Lady Simone simone at elfsea.net
Fri Jan 9 00:29:35 PST 2004

Timothy,

Welcome It's nice to have you.  A few of us are driving to coronation this
weekend to see our new king crowned. you can come if you'd like I know I can
scrounge up some garb and such.

locally the guys get together on Wed. nights, for  forge nights Eoghen,
Seanan or one of the others that attend there regularly can answer questions
about that. Thora can tell you about Arts and craft stuff, and most of the
guys and some of the ladies can fill you in on the fighting arts if that is
your interest. I'm just a lowly bard, means I do music,poetry and story type
stuff.

Glad to have you

Lady (Simone) Muirenn ingen Senáin uí Dúnlaing
2nd Rose of FalconRose Southern Keep, Ansteorra