[DFT] Banner painting

kristid2001 at yahoo.com kristid2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 20 15:55:35 PST 2004

Holly and everyone else:
Maybe Rixende would trust us with the panel, and we could do this as an A & S project.  Or perhaps the group could consider purchasing a panel? Then we could work on both, and you could stay with your sick child, and have plenty of babysitters to boot!
Kristi

Holly Olufs <olufs at BlueFox.tv> wrote:
How exciting! I would love to help but I am not able to leave town. I will though see about drawing up something. I'm sure this group could come up with something. It sounds like fun though.

Lady Rhaonnana