[DFT] Defender Gate

Katelyn Crane salara_dragon at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 6 06:20:27 PDT 2004

Hi everybody!

I know we're all still gearing up for AAA this weekend, but we must also
start thinking about Defender.  And an event is not much fun if you're stuck
at the gate for hours on end.  To avoid this, I need volunteers.  The gate
will be open from 4pm friday to 2 pm saturday, shifts are two hours long and
all of them need at least one more person.  I will be working on a first
come first served basis so volunteer early to get the best shifts.  If you
wish to volunteer, please contact me off-list at salara_dragon at hotmail.com

Thank you!

Your Friendly Neighborhood Gate Coordinator
Lady Irina Morevskaia.