[DFT] Populace meeting this Sunday

ThoraOdottir at aol.com ThoraOdottir at aol.com
Sat Jun 12 16:45:04 PDT 2004

Unfortunately mundanity has insued and I must be out of town on Sunday to
retrieve the truck.

Please feel free to come up with ideas for Yule Revel and record them in some
notes or something that I can review on Wednesday when I come out to see
Kristi D and maybe some forge if we have time.

I need to know if TJ is going to be able to make the Yule tokens again this
year or will we need to find an alternative.

I will be going to Peacocks after Forge time is usually over so anyone that
would like to discuss Yule Revel or just shoot the breeze please come by.  I
miss you all and would love to see you there.

As far as A&S goes I have nothing of substance to report but would like to
know the progress of the pennants I have turned in to have the decals put on.  I
still have the other half of the pennants to sew.

I hope to get our finances back in shape so I can start getting out there
more often again.  I hope to see you all soon.

YIS
Thora