[DFT] Fw: [ChivalryToday] From the Chivalry Newsdesk

Mark Davis the5 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 24 23:59:49 PDT 2004

So, who were our champions?  Got the Bardic  bit.
What of the others?

Einarr

http://www.huthwaite.com/thespin/the_spin_46.htm#Salesperson

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/world/20040603-1932-japan-

http://www.decaturdaily.com/decaturdaily/news/040523/abuse.shtml

> = = = = =
>
> What's new at Chivalry Today?
> - Read several new "Portraits in Chivalry" -
> real-life stories of
> modern knights in shining armor;
> - Discover the place of competition and ambition in
> the Code of
> Chivalry in "Strength & Chivalry";
> - Take the "Athlete's Pledge of Chivalry" just in
> time for summer
> sports.
>
> Plus, you can always purchase "Chivalry Today" CDs
> and merchandise, and
> learn about upcoming seminars in the Chivalry Store
> in the left-hand
> navigation bar at www.ChivalryToday.com
>
> = = = = =
>
> Readers are permitted and encouraged to share this
> article with others
> as a way of furthering the understanding of the Code
> of Chivalry in the
> modern world. Scott Farrell's seminars on chivalry
> and the knightly
> virtues are available to businesses, schools and
> civic organizations
> throughout the Southern California area; more
> information can be found
> on our website. Please include all copyright
> statements and
> attributions when forwarding Chivalry Today
> articles. Copyright 2004
> Scott Farrell and Shining Armor Enterprises. Visit
> our website at
> www.ChivalryToday.com .

=====
"Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys."
              P.J. O'Rourke