[DFT] Seekings Artists and Craftsmen

ThoraOdottir at aol.com ThoraOdottir at aol.com
Mon Mar 8 11:16:19 PST 2004

Greetings unto the Good Gentles of Ansteorra,

I know that this week a large portion of our populace prepares to defend our
glorious Kingdom against the invading hordes of Trimaris, meeting them in
ferocious combat in far Meridies.  As you trek eastward I would ask you to
consider sharing your expertise in your field of Art, Science or Craftsmanship with
the Canton of Dragon's Fire Tor upon your return.  (Giving time to recuperate
of course)

If this request falls upon interested ears, please contact me with a date and
what you require to facilitate your teaching.  We have a regular A&S night on
Thursdays and can make arrangements for weekends if that is what you require.

I will post back to these lists after War to refresh memories.

Thank you for your kind consideration.

Lady Thora Olafsdottir
Minister of Arts and Sciences
Canton of Dragon's Fire Tor