[DFT] Meeting this Sunday

Keith Jefferson scubadoo74 at earthlink.net
Fri May 7 09:07:04 PDT 2004

Hey gang!!!! Scotty has invited us to use his grandmother's house for
our meeting. THANK YOU SCOTTY!!!!!! BTW gang Desi is ordered to bed rest
so if I don't make the meeting we will be at the hospital. Lets see what
else do I have...ohhhh

Message from the Baron...

June 13 is Elfsea's normal fighter practice, same time and place. I will
always welcome and encourage any group to join us there. We need to be
sure to let our folks in Dragonsfire Tor know too.

-=Armand=-

Lord Elfsea

Please if you can show up there will be a lot of fun fighting

Lord Guyon Dupre

Seneschal of DFT