[DFT] Guardian of the Tor/Yule

kristid2001 at yahoo.com kristid2001 at yahoo.com
Mon May 10 17:01:13 PDT 2004

My two cents worth: hold Guardian in June. If Thora's posting is correct, as she hoped, it makes so much more sense to do it right. I want an event, by gum!
Yule: I cannot volunteer for anything else with my parents' health the way it is right now, or I'd volunteer to be autocrat. Come on, people! Yule is so simple, even I have done it. The most difficult thing is finding a blasted site, and that's done! It's all downhill from there.
Sue and I have tons of period cookbooks. If no-one else wants to do it, Elmer and I will come up with a menu. (yup, Elmer was just volunteered. hehehe) Heck, as a group, interested persons could sit down and come up with a menu. All kidding aside, I want to do some baking for this event. I love dessert!!! And since I didn't get any last year 'cause somebody was PIGGISH, I want to make sure I get some this year.
Kristi