[DFT] Herb Festival

Steve K. Rourke steverourke at charter.net
Fri May 14 09:14:19 PDT 2004

I know some of you may have plans already for tomorrow, but I thought this event at the Ft. Worth Botanical Gardens tomorrow the 15th of May, might be of interest to some.

Dohmnall Dubh O'Ruairc

      HERB FESTIVAL
        Herb Festival - A delight for all the senses, the Herb Festival fills the Botanic Garden Center with the wonderful aromas of live herbs. Beautiful displays of organic soaps, herbal concoctions, and a variety of tasty snacks are all awaiting you. Indulge! Admission is $5.00, children under 12 free.