[DFT] DFT Virtual Sribes office

DFT Vscribe dragonsfire-tor_vscribe at ansteorra.org
Tue May 18 07:55:19 PDT 2004

Greeting's to the populaces of Dragonsfire Tor,

I meant to do this at the last populace meeting but due to just
plain forgetfulness I forgot about it 'till it was over.
It's been 4 (more or less) years since I took up the job of
creating and maintaining the website and subsequetially the
e-mail list. I've run out of ideas and personally feel that the
website has grown stagnate as a result. I am now announcing
my intention to step down from this office, effective as soon
as the Seneschal relieves me from this duty.

I am now opening the Office of Virtual Scribe up for bid to be closed
at the discretion of the Seneschal.

applications need to be sent to:

Seneschal: Ld Guyon Dupre - scubadoo74 at earthling.net
Kingdom Webminister: Ly Chiara - vscribe at ansteorra.org
DFT Vscribe: Ld Seanan - seanan at elfsea.net

At the moment, The office of Virtual Scribe is not yet one that
requires Warranting, therefore the membership requirement may
not be in place for it either. I will inquire to find out if that is
still the case and let any who are interested know....

Seanan mac Tighearnain
DFT Virtual Scribe