[DFT] Gas prices and local participation

Terry Varner tdv250 at hotmail.com
Sun May 9 06:56:27 PDT 2004

I believe those that are normally at the meetings,practices, and such will
still be there, those who show up only now and then may use gas prices as a
reason for not going.

Tegwared McAuley(mka Terry Varner)
Loch Ruadh Archery Marshal
You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape