[DFT] re:Guardian of the Tor take II

kristid2001 at yahoo.com kristid2001 at yahoo.com
Mon May 24 19:57:55 PDT 2004

Anachronistic: disposable feast gear. Just plain silly: magic feast gear.  Just as a period word for children is children, not smalls,  which is,by the way, your UNDERWEAR. Not really on a soap box, just one of my pet SCA peeves.
XXXOOO
Kristi

Ms Pict <dftfeast at hotmail.com> wrote:
Are you ready for a potluck????

Remember this site is primitive so there are no washing facilities. Magic
feast gear might be a very good idea.

So I will start the ball rolling.

Janie and Scotty cherry/ pineapple dump cake or bread pudding
Unsweetened ice tea (5 gallon cooler) I will bring some sugar for
Those that need it (like my hubby who has tea with his sugar).

We look forward to seeing you there.

Lady Janie of DFT