[DFT] Yule info

Sue Delk ladydds at centex.net
Mon Nov 22 15:33:34 PST 2004

Hi all,

    My apologies for not responding to somequestions before now...I was away from email all weekend and I am catching up.
    Cynthia from City Limits said we can use the outlets for crock pots and such.  Please make sure to share, since other folks might need them, too.  If you have something like a surge protector with multiple outlets, please bring it so others can share.
    I still need a volunteer to get a few tables from Elfsea.  We have the ok, we just need someone with a truck to pick them up.  Please let me know if you can help.
    If there are any oher questions, please let me know!  I look forward to seeing everybody!!

In service,
Genevieve