[DFT] DFTYR Pot Luck List 11/26

ThoraOdottir at aol.com ThoraOdottir at aol.com
Sat Nov 27 17:47:45 PST 2004

In a message dated 11/26/2004 5:31:29 PM Central Standard Time,
BeckysQuilt at aol.com writes:

> We are trying to get in touch with the A&S autocrat. Can you help us?
>
> Looking forward to seeing everyone!
>
> Elizabeth

As is tradition with the A&S competition, our current Artisan Lady Elin the
Timid is in charge of the DFT Artisan competion.  Our A&S officer is Jessica (
I don't know her SCA name). If you are needing information on the banner stand
competition I think Lady Janie is the person to contact.

Jessica....jessicamoffet at myway.com
Lady Janie....dftfeast at hotmail.com

I unfortunately don't have Lady Elin's email.

In Fidelis Muneris
Thora Olafsdottir