[DFT] Keller Demo Thanks

Katelyn Crane salara_dragon at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 12 19:20:38 PDT 2004

Hi everybody!

I'd like to give everyone who showed up to the Keller Demo a huge thank you,
and a big hug.  I'd like to apologize if I miss anyone, as there were so
many people I know I didn't get to talk to them all.

Firstly, I'd like to thank Lord Karrick and Lady Aislyn.  Karrick took care
of everything archery and made my life much easier, Aislyn was a wonderful
source of calm and helped greatly with newcomer queries.  Thank you both!

Also thanks to our fine Baron, Lord Armand, who not only fought throughout
the demo, shot a few rounds at the archery range, but was also on hand to
talk to interested people.

Thanks to the heavy fighters: Armand, Daire, Connor, Ducky and Kathac.
Despite the heat, these fine people were in armor and fighting every hour,
often more, throughout the entire demo and were a major draw.  Thank you
all!

Thanks also to the rapier fighters who managed to come out and play, despite
the demo being opposite Queen's Champion: Ceatta, Granya, and Jean Michelle.
  Thanks for helping to show both sides of SCA fighting.

Our archers also drew large crowds, thanks to those who came out to shoot:
Karrick, Fergus, Trevor, Alex, and our indefatigable Baron, Armand.

Finally, thanks to everyone who came and sat and worked on a project, or
wandered around.  In no particular order: Maria, Pyro, Robin, Raimond,
Miuren, Philip, Aeryn, Aurelia, Arabella, Alric, Innes, Jackson, Kalfr,
Ealasaid, Austin, Alexander, Angela, Jake, and Lindsay.  I'd also like to
thank everyone who made Lindsay feel at home at her first demo.

If I have forgotten, or misspelled anyone's name, please forgive me, and
thank you all, lots and lots!

Lady Irina Morevskaia.