[DFT] Dragon's Fire Tor Needs Volunteers!!!!

Eithne the Healer eithnethehealer at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 19 06:32:10 PDT 2005

Lady Colleen is Waterbearer in charge for Guardian. I am sure she will appreciate your help. She is on this email list.
Lady Eithne

kristid2001 at yahoo.com wrote:
I didn't see it on the list, but I will volunteer to be in charge of Waterbearers. I do have the required certs. I will attempt to contact Scotty to ee what we have in the trailer by way of supplies and see if we can borrow from Kingdom if need be. Just let me know if you need my services.
Kristi

ThoraOdottir at aol.com wrote:
Greetings to the Populaces of Ansteorra, Elfsea, DFT, and the Shire of Loch Ruadh,

April 29- May 1 is Guardian of the Tor at Broken O Ranch Glen Rose, Texas (Rainbow)

We are in need of volunteers for Setup/Teardown, Troll, Feast Clean up, general help, and especially Marshalls.  We need marshalls for Chivalric and Rapier.

If you wish to volunteer for Setup/Teardown or Feast Clean up please contact me privately at ThoraOdottir at aol.com

If you wish to volunteer to sit troll please contact Lady Ghislaine of the Steppes at  jessicamoffett at myway.com

If you wish to volunteer to Marshall for Chivalric competition please contact Centurian Tomas at herault2 at comcast.net

If you wish to volunteer Marshall for Rapier competition  please contact Master Darius of the Bells at dmriney at earthlink.net

I would also like to get some AUTHORIZING MARSHALLS.  If there are any AUTHORIZING MARSHALLS that are planning to attend or could now that they know my need please contact me at ThoraOdottir at aol.com

Thanks ya'll for your attention.

Thora Olafsdottir