[DFT] Fw: authorizations at guardian

DFT Vscribe dragonsfire-tor_vscribe at ansteorra.org
Thu Apr 28 05:34:28 PDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: Michael Smith

I forgot to mention something. if the people who need authorization are local to you, you might mention to them that part of "ready to authorize" means that they've read and understand the marshal's handbook, which is available online.  I ask questions of people I don't know well, particularly new authorizations, and if they're not familiar with the handbook, they aren't "ready" to get authorized.  See you Saturday!  Armour Inspection starts at 8 and the tourney around 10?

Morg