[DFT] A&S

Seanan seanan.dft at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 15:49:45 PDT 2005

Yes I am behind on updating the website but here is a quick
update for the A & S classes...

The Classe are still being held at United Cooperative Services,
however, due to some miscommunication in scheduling they
will be held on Thursday nights for the month of August..
so the schedule for the next four weeks is:

Aug 4th
Aug 18th
Aug 25th

there will not be a meeting the second week as Ghislaine will
be unavailable...

-- Seanán mac Tighearnáin

"Life may not be the party I had hoped for...........
But while I'm here I might just as well listen to the music and dance"