[DFT] Elfsea Cooks Guild- SHOP LIKE A FEAST STEWARD

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Sun Feb 6 10:53:29 PST 2005

Ever wanted to shop like a feast Steward? Learn how to bring a feast in
under budget just by learning how to shop? Learn the tricks of the trade!

WHAT: Elfsea cooks guild SHOP LIKE A FEAST STEWARD
WHEN: Saturday Feb 19th 8am- 2ish?
Where: Starting at HL Caelin's house, 2220 Patterson Pl Arlington

Come shop with us! We will be traveling to Dallas Farmers Market, Fresh Cut
vegetables, Dallas Depot, Pilgrim's Pride (arlington), Town Talk (Fort
Worth), Asian super market in Fort worth, and finally, central Market (fort
Worth). We plan to spend about 15-30 minutes at each location, except longer
at the farmers market and asian market, finishing out the day at Central
market for some tea time.

HL Caelin and myself will teach you what to look for, what to pick up, what
to avoid, and what to expect at these locations. At the end of the tour, we
will provide you information on all these locations, including phone
numbers, addresses, and much needed information.

Please contact me at ladypendarvis at sbcglobal.net or HL Caelin at
rjt at softwareinnovation.com to RSVP. We would like a head count by Friday Feb
18th so we can coordinate our travel plans. and of course, you are more than
welcome to shop at each stop!

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Lady Elisabeth of Pendarvis
Elfsea Cooks Guild