[DFT] Chivalry & Sore Winners

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Sat Feb 12 04:15:26 PST 2005

What an absolutely wonderful article! Thank you so much for sharing it. I
have taken the liberty of forwarding it to our Earl Marshal, HG Patrick
Michael. He has probably read it but in case he hadn't I wanted to make him
aware of it. If you find anything else like that to share, please do so! It
was very uplifting and a nice reminder of why we strive to reach those
ideals.
HL Annes
Kingdom Historian
You are not an archeologist trying to construct a society that has been
lost. You are a historian who is preserving what is now for the future to
learn about us.The only SCA historians who will be SCA archeologists will be
our heirs if we, as historians today, fail to do our jobs properly.